Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3.30 in Review

Memories~~~

There's this technician who borrowed my handphone to peek at my photos in it. At the same time, he is searching for the "someone" who appeared before in my life who doesn't look like a normal friend (if you get what i mean)..haha!

There are over 2000 photos in it (period: 1 year) and i salute him for scrolling down until the end...came to think of it, I have kept all the photos for so long. Photos that can almost write down a small chapter of my life, no matter its a good or a bad one...


Although there might be some unhappy moments but these are still my past, I can't, and shouldn't delete that part of my life...we should always look forward to what is lying ahead of us and not always mourning about the past right?

So what are we waiting for? Have a good night sleep and say hello to another beautiful day ^_^

4 comments:

~CaLLy~ said...

I agree..i din delete mine either =) hahaha..it is still inside my lappy....with the same title..same content..hahaha =)

i cant sleep..drying my wet clothes...else i have no clothes to wear for my trip =( i totally forgotten that i will be going tomoro...or today to be exact..haha

Amy Goh said...

yupz yupz~ don't delete =)

lolx!~~~ i thought u bought a lot of clothes.. ehjoy ur trip ah! take lots of pics ya >.<

Jming said...

I always delete mine, guess I am different. People who appear in my life who are once important to me, arent that important anymore when I choose to forget about her. So deleting it would be a good idea, further more the extra space could be fill up by the new to come hahaha^^ cheers

~CaLLy~ said...

not reallie..i wore them already....hahahaha :P

not much clothes i have pun..and i dun like wearing my lab clothes during my trip..cause very sien..everyday wear d...go out also wear...wanna dress up..:P ;p

twitstamp.com