Sunday, March 28, 2010

3.28 in Review

This weekend had been a great one =)

Well balanced in between the time for myself, relaxing and enjoying my beloved TVB drama and also the time hanging out with friends...

Highlights of the day:

Woke up in the morning and heard some noises outside, so I opened the door just in time to see a mak cik in the toilet...shocked~~so I walked around the house just to realised that I'm left alone with that Mak Cik!

Slowly, she approached me with that cunning smile of hers and said: "Takde orang lain kat rumah~ ngek ngek ngek" ... Then she offered me a very juicy red apple of hers from a big big hand basket and said: "Cubala nak, sedap nie~~~!"


That story sounds familiar? hahaha...sorry guys, I just made that up =p Told ya I had some very wild imaginations nowadays..lolx~

But the Mak Cik thingy is real. Don't worry, I'm still sane to differentiate between a real human with an imaginary one..haha!

She's hired by my housemate to clean the whole house. Gosh, from a very dirty house it turned into a very clean and tidy one now... I'm so thankful for her service..she must have thought that engineers are bad in house cleaning? haha~ and so, I offered her some of my sweet honeydew after all her hard work at the end of the day ^_^

Had a quick jog along the beach side at Tanjung Batu, enjoying the cool breeze and also the accompaniment =p

And then out for dinner at "After Three Kopitiam", loved the Kuching style tomato mee but the portion is too little to satisfy my apetite. (Whoops...not that I eat a lot..shhh..haha! =))

It will definitely be a sweet dream tonight ^_^ nitezzz

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wild imaginations huh... knew it ! hiao po!

Amy Goh said...

hahaha! wild imaginations can be a lot of things..what is so hiao abt that? lolx~

~CaLLy~ said...

ehe....no need to pay kah ?

Amy Goh said...

Unfortunately, nothing is free in this world my dear~ hahaha!

~CaLLy~ said...

how much le ??

Amy Goh said...

Don't know ler~ housemate settle de...she din say how much....haha!

~CaLLy~ said...

HAR? not share de ah? she very good la

Amy Goh said...

lolx~ dunno yet lo, they haven divide the utilities bill..so dunno whether she will include the cleaning fee or not =p

~CaLLy~ said...

definitely....the answer...will be..

Y.E.S

Amy Goh said...

Aihzzz~~ T__T boh lui =(

twitstamp.com