Sunday, March 07, 2010

3.7 in Review

It's Sunday again...time is flying! SERIOUSLY...

It rained this morning but the temperature rise again on the afternoon, so not much difference is made whether it rains or not. haha~

Went downstairs to sit under the fan and in front of the TV, just to give my housemate the wrong impression that I'm going to snatch the TV remote control away from her..wakaka! No, I'm not even slightly interested in that.

Still having plenty of movies in my laptop and it takes up lots of space! ish....its time to cash out my nuffnang earnings to get myself an 500GB external hard disk? hmm...

Love to listen to the loud music with my head phone and ignore what is happening around me once in a while =)



*Do not afraid of changes. It might not be a bad thing after all =D *

No comments:

twitstamp.com