Saturday, March 20, 2010

3.17 and 3.18 in Review

2nd sv: Moi! (this is what he usually call me T___T) Mari sini~ mau dapat extra money x?

Me: Oh? Ada apa?

2nd sv: You tolong I buat ini, photostat, rearrange and rewrite file ni during your free time je, 1 file I bagi you RM 200. Okay x?

Me: Serious?? *Open eye big big* (the file is 1.5 inches thick only) Boss you overcharged ler...(honestly)

2nd sv: Xpe, u buat saje~

Me: (wow) haha! I buat free tuk u pun okay oh >.< (cause he really helped us a lot...)

2nd sv: *Looked at me with his puppy eyes* OMG! Meltzz!~~~

haha! and so, I went to Medan to photostat that evening itself and went shopping while waiting =)

Saw these pretty candles in Super Save (Yuan Wen's favourite >.<)


They even have I Love You candles.haha!


And Jay's 1000 puzzle pieces with the price of RM 5.99 ONLY! Gosh~~

4 comments:

freaQueNcy said...

Last time i have to LOCATE, PHOTOSTATE, and put into FILES for all the electrical drawings for 15 fields and 2 crude oil terminal including temana bayan and bintulu COT ley - for free...took me 1 whole month to do it...
u so untung (T.T)

Amy Goh said...

hahaha! yours is for the company, it's different. Mine is upon sv's request..dunno wad he wanna do with it..lolx~

Raymond T. said...

Fhirdaus?? what the.. he wanna give u the money as ur birthday present gua, haha... ;P

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Ya, Fhirdaus =) hehe...

Cheh, he don't even know that it's my birthday pun..sobx sobx T_T

twitstamp.com