Tuesday, March 02, 2010

3.1 in Review

1st of March, it may be just another ordinary day for anyone but it is a very special day for me.

I just made the 1st move in solving one of my personal emotional problems and i'm still gaining the courage slowly to solve all the other problems as well.

Yup, I'm a problematic and troubled person, still struggling very hard to look for the real me inside. Made a new resolution this new year and will try my very best to search for what I really want.

The world doesn't spin around you anymore and I won't be constantly spinning around other people's circle and lose my real identity.

Pray hard that my determination will last and that I will stay strong in every phase of my life. =)

Oh yeah~ ABF CNY celebration is just around the corner and the lion dance rehearsal is tomorrow after work and I'm playing the cymbal! wahaha~ looking forward to it >.<

*when can i see you again?* (",)
twitstamp.com