Tuesday, March 02, 2010

3.2 in Review

A guy approached me and asked: "Why do you cut your hair until so short suddenly? I still prefer your long hair..."

Stunned...why guys prefer girls with long hair? haha! Are there any specific reasons that I'm not aware of? I wonder...

Someone in my office offered to be my counsellor for my personal problems. lolx..do I look that 'problematic'? But I can feel that it came from the heart and I really appreciate it =)

Supervisor shifted out from the house we rented together with the fridge that she bought. So I have to bid goodbye to her and the fridge and as well as my cooking. No fridge, no raw material, therefore no cooking for me too. Kinda miss her a little now. Haha! and miss my spagetti too ^_^




*Will I still see you again tomorrow? >.<*

4 comments:

siew teng said...

i like ur short hair...
mi mi...

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

*heart meltz*

Thanks dear ^_^

freaQueNcy said...

me likey too~
i want ur spagetti...

Amy Goh said...

Hahaha! invite you to come Bintulu eat that day you don't want~~ aih, now can't cook anymore lo...lolx >.<

twitstamp.com