Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jungle trekking

Hello everyone! I'm back after half a month of break...i didn't know that i actually influenced a friend of mine into writing his blog daily but i stopped writing mine.. (get scolded of course! hahaha~ =p)

Went for jungle trekking in Tanjung Batu area near Taman Tumbina on Sunday evening. Didn't bring my camera along, so no pictures this time =(

I wouldn't say that it's not challenging to jungle trek it but I think that its 5% of Mount Kinabalu? (just an estimation)

But I hardly did any extreme exercise for a long period, felt a bit weakened after the climb. haha! nevermind...shall make it as a weekly thing to do? haha~

Going for Sushi King Monday night due to this 3 days promotion of RM2 on all the plates..wahaha! seriously can't wait for it!!!

Good night world ^_^

7 comments:

~CaLLy~ said...

clears throat..envy nya!!!

I WANNA GO HOLIDAY TOOO!!! MISSING IT VERY MUCH =(

I NEED A BRREEEAAAKKKKK...

pray hard that siiu dun snatch away my holiday...noooo noooooo

Amy Goh said...

hahaha! don't want... i want you to come back Msia earlier to teman me T____T

~CaLLy~ said...

dun wan laaa...let me enjoy first...then my next 8 months is urs d..:P

gosh..i din know i can actually type this out

Barney said...

Hot lesbians =)

~CaLLy~ said...

barney : noo.this is good friends

Ginn said...

nice one barney. :)

Amy Goh said...

hahaha~ despite all, both of us still straight, still searching for leng zai okay? wakakaka! =p

twitstamp.com