Monday, June 04, 2007

Home sweet home^^

Yo!!! Finally i'm back home after 2 months in utp, jailed in a small hostel...
haha...really had fun in Ipoh watching Pirates of the Caribbean and fooling around with utp folks the previous night...they are a bunch of hyperactive dudes who never feel tired...wakaka

Reached klang at 1.3o in the afternoon, just in time to watch the making of 'Shrek 3' in 8tv...tv addict huh? haha...after shifting all my stuffs into my room, guess watz the first thing i do? hmm...none other than setting up my computer!!! hehez...my first priority. Then only have the mood to unpack while listening to songs...hehe

Mum asked me to take a rest or a nap after the long journey before unpacking my stuffs but i was too stubborn and too excited to finish unpacking and explore around a bit to look for new stuffs that exists in the house during my two-months absense..haha..therefore, i spent my whole afternoon running here and there like a crazy girl. hmm, however...i discovered a few of the more 'interesting' new stuff at home..hehe

1. Souvenirs from pui lan from cameron highlands,~ love it...thx lots^^

2. Surprising 'gifts' from my brother which i don't quite know the purpose of it..not my birthday either...hehe..probably it's because he missed me too much?? wakaka..perasan *humz* but it's gonna be very x3 useful in the future...thx...luv ya...muaxx^^

3. A bunch of chocolate sticks from my aunt in the fridge...thx^^

4. Lots and lots of chocolates and cakes from Japan from Pui Lan's mum..haha...i was actually very shocked to see it...it's all my favourite and a whole box of it!!! OMG...haha...going to grow fat liao..hehe...thx^^ happie happie

5. A set of HI-FI system in my study room?? huh? hehe...sounds weird eh? but too bad i'm not using that room anymore..i'll stick to my computer in my own room..haha..pity..

And other small stuffs. Haha..it's worth exploring..hmm..while getting heart attacks at times..hehe..

BUT...

at night, i felt very tired and sleepy because i only had a three-hour sleep the previous night cause of busy packing my stuff in hostel...and plus i didn't had a nap in the afternoon...and then...i didn't enjoy my first dinner at home, i was like a zombie, eating while sleeping (eyes closed), don't even know what i am eating..hehe...sorry mum...i won't repeat it again..wakaka..while i was drinking the delicious vege soup, i accidentedly spilt a bit on my lap...hehe..my dad laughed at me and it was so embarrasing..hehe...shhh

Then, after dinner, i went to have a nap..can't stand it anymore...in another word, it's fainted..haha...my mum came to wake me up an hour later, and she said :

mum : wake up lo...sleeping at this hour..haha..ur time is messed up la...wake up wake up!!
me : haha..it's worse during my study week..not enough sleep lo...*yawn*

dad came into my room...

dad : aih, not enough sleep then sleep longer lo...later only wake up la...
me : hehe..sleep sleep....zZzZzZz....

don't care oo..sleep first sleep first..haha..it's nice to have the feeling of being pampered again..haha...i feel so happy at home...home sweet home!!!

that's all for now...bb^^

1 comment:

aivee said...

WAH.. so nice la u...
got so many surprise when u get home... hmm.. i guess i must find farer place to continue my study next year... so, i can get wat i wan... haha... about the present that ur bro gave u, did u c him last 2 months? cause that time its ur birthday n i did call him to celebrate together for u leh... n present he bought d lo.. i think thats ur birthday present from him lo... haha...
dun sleep liao la u, study for next semester... that math
(differentiate equation, i already check out for u in form 6... its in paper to for pure maths... n most of fren say its tough. so u better hv a look this holiday lo...
haha....

twitstamp.com