Thursday, May 31, 2007

Exam, stress and homesickness...

It's such a long time since i last updated my blog...hehe, miss it so much...
Lately, i am having exams 4 days in a row non-stop...
really stress up to the maximum as all the subjects crammed up together and you don't know which to focus to first. Haha, especially for people like me who loves to procrastinate and do not study consistently, really really stress ahhh!!!

1st day - chemistry II and english II
2nd day - introduction to computer and information system
3rd day - physics II
4th day - engineering maths II and MERDEKA!!!

On the previous night before the 1st paper, i am extremely, super duper nervous as chemistry is always my favourite subject. But, after a quick review of what i had done for this semester, i really don't put much effort on Chemistry this semester comparing to the last semester's.
Well, first is maybe because of the different 'quality' of lecturer that Chemical Engineering student has...secondly is because i am too confident in chem la...aiyo..really regret oo...
That night, i really stressed up and my mind went blank...this is quite normal as it always happens one day before exam. Therefore, i did revision again and again, do more pass year questions...only to found out that i have only left TWO hours of sleep...what the......aih..
almost done, i turned off the lights and lie on my bed, thinking again..

*roll over* my bed...can't sleep le...
after 15 mins...

*blink blink* why are my eyes still wide open??
too stress huh? then i started to think about my home...for the first time ever since i arrived in UTP...first time..."homesick" to the extreme...hmm, well, not to say that i didn't go through it before, but not THAT extreme..
i started to think about my own bedroom, my bed, my tv, my parents, my brother....my friends..huhu...then, unexpectedly, i started to cry, the more i think about it, the harder i cry...this is so not like me...homesickness...
aih...i cried myself to sleep that night, not knowing exactly how long is it...

The next morning, with only an hour's sleep, i went for the chemistry exam. LUCKILY, it is not as hard as i have thought. Hmm, well, a good subject to start with, i can say. Then, immediately after the exam, i was like drop dead on my table...dizziness...not enough sleep ahhh
Went back to have a nice short nap before the english exam which is 2 and a half hours later...set the alarm clock so that i sleep only one hour and then get up and prepare for the next exam. BUT, aih, how can you expect a person who only sleeps ONE miserable hour the previous night to wake up after an hour's nap le? i was like fainted and not knowing my alarm clock actually RANG!!!

Of course, after you saw this, you will say, omigosh!!! late for exam lo....
haha, luckily, yoke mun always sit behind me for every exam and we will walk together to the exam hall...then, she started to call me...

When i finally heard my ringing tone, i immediately awaken from my sleep...*thinking*
omigosh!!! this is not a good sign...then i pick up the call, said uh-um-ummm...n disconnect it...
then, take a look at the time...

WHAT THE......!!!!!!

It's 15 mins before exam!! and i have to take a long walk to the exam venue, which is from village 2 to the chanselor hall....huhu...i almost wanted to shout out loud but...aih..save the energy for the walk lah...then, i quickly get changed and run to yoke mun's room. Really a great SORRY for the delay and another great THANK YOU for waking me up...otherwise, i kantoi in this paper arrr...but we managed to reach there on time and 15 mins earlier summo...(because the clock in chansellor hall is slower...swt...) sounds irresponsible huh? but, i really regret later for not having a proper planning and time management..aih..but, the next few days are quite organized and i managed to plan my time accordingly and the homesickness eventually faded off, not all, but partially la....haiz, what do you expect from a person who stayed away from home for two whole months liao??

Haha, basically, that is what happened during my finals. Really not well-prepared this time. Hope history will never repeated itself. And i had made an oath to change this bad studying habit of mine...haha...hope it really works...hehe

that's all for now...bb^^


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind, you already passed English with your coursework right? Hahahaha! Don't worry, even if you came 5 minutes before time ended, you'd have still passed English 2 and gone on to your first year of undergraduate studies, hahahaha!

Well, at least you still went in early. Vern got in 15 minutes late last time, lol.

Anonymous said...

hahax dear ar. u home sick ha? same wit me lo. was in irc when i think bout my family. cried there. lagi malu. so public. luckily no one saw. ahaha.

15 minutes before exam? wah. u very keng lo. ahahx. i everyday make sure i wake up at 8 if not habis liaw. last paper-emaths. nearly cant wake up dy. lol.

nyway, finis liaw ma. nvm dy lo. u goin bec tmr? huhu. goin to miss u liaw oh. sobx.

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

christon~

LOL...swt...hahaha...yea,true..you will never FAIL any of the subjects with the percentage of the coursework marks so high..LOL...

renae~

aih dear...u cry in irc oso nvmla...got ur *ehem ehem* there to comfort u...u will nvr feel lonely...kekekeh^^

haha...i woke up at 7.30 everyday during exam week...much much earlier than normal days in utp hahaha...LOL, i ask my mun to morning call me too...for backups..muahaha
yea, 6 weeks of holiday..huhu...will DEFINATELY miss u dear...muz take care ohh...muaxx muaxx^^

twitstamp.com