Friday, June 22, 2007

chocolates~yum yum




Yum...yum...i'm sure lots of girls will be thrilled to see chocolates, chocolates and CHOCOLATES!!!
" Girls love sweet stuff "
that's my assumption all the while throughout my 19 years in this world. This can be seen when guys in my family (my father and brother) are not that obsessed about chocolate. All of the chocolates will be finished by me and my mum.Haha...

But, i posted the picture below a few days ago in skype and msn...



Wow, what a lot of my friends responded "yummy, i want also, give me" and that included guys too. Hmm, maybe most of you are not surprised but from what I experienced before, whenever guys came across chocolates, they will say " those sweet stuff are meant for girls only, they are fanatic over chocolates!!!" hmm...is that so?

Many guys responded that they love chocolates too. Some even said that chocolate is a killer gift for girls. Haha, since guys love chocolate that much, maybe girls should consider to try something new, to give chocolates as any birthday, anniversary or whatever gift in the future instead of purse, necktie or watches. Haha...that's all for now...bb^^


2 comments:

michaelfoo said...

Wow, did you take all these photos yourself?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha..i would love to take it myself if i have the ability to do so, but the problem is i don't have a digital camera or a camera phone..huhu...so i took it from a friend...

twitstamp.com