Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another bed DOWN in UTP

This is a tribute specially for my former bed...

The story began on a warm and quiet night in my hostel. We just finished our Chemistry test (don't want to talk about it..huhu) and everyone went out to mamak, cafeterias and everywhere to enjoy and relax after a few sleepless and restless nights. However, some are too tired after the test and they were sleeping soundly in their own bedrooms. As for Evelyn (my roomate), Yuan Wen and Yoke Mun and I, we were super duper hyperactive after the test, not sleepy at all because we were too excited that the test is over (just for now..finals cumin..huhu). Therefore, someone started to suggest that we spend our night celebrating by watching SAW II. For your information, in case you don't know what type of movie SAW is, SAW, is a horror movie, about punishments and cutting off your own legs and hands just to save your own life, betrayal and etc,etc..as you can imagine, you can expect to see bloods dripping everywhere and those dead rotten bodies, hands and legs hanging around. (scary eh? haha)

Well, back to the story...Yoke Mun *betrayed* us and she went back to her room to do some important stuff, so left the three of us to watch it. Although all three of us are very afraid of these kind of things, but we still try to be brave, to challenge ourselves to watch it. Therefore, all three of us crammed onto my bed and the lights are turned off to add some effects to the movie and each and every one of us grab hold of a big booster or something soft to squeeze it or to cover our eyes when we are afraid.

Haha...then the movie began...Yuan Wen is incharged of controlling the volume as she is the nearest to my computer. Actually, Evelyn and I are too scared to do so because we experienced before the scariness when we watched SAW I last time. She even close her ears before the movie starts and Yuan Wen is the one scolding us, asking us what is the purpose of us watching it if we close our eyes and ears during the whole movie?? Haha, can't help it, i didn't close my ears but i almost watch with one eye throughout the whole movie cause it is tooooo horrible. We screamed at the part where people covered with blood suddenly pop up. Suddenly, my room door began to open by itself, slowly and quietly while we are watching the movie...then my room mate started screaming and i was frightened and start screaming too...and you know what?? It's just only Renae who came into my room just to return me my long pants. She thought that we might be sleeping because there was no light in our room. haha...potong steam betul...=P

Okay, back to the story...Normally, when we are afraid of something, we tend to lean against the wall or something behind us to look for protection rite? Then, Evelyn and I may lean a little bit too hard against the wall that my bed started to move away from the wall. We didn't pay much attention to it then as we were busy watching the movie. My bed is a very unstable one ever since the first day that I moved into this room. It always have the ' eek eek' sound whenever i move regardless of how big my movement is. Therefore, we just thought that it is normal and just ignore it. But when the movie ends and when we switched on the lights, OMG!! we can see how rough we are...hehe...the middle part of my bed where the supporter is, came off and it slants unstably...and my bed became even shakier than before. Then, the three of us ran to Yoke Mun's room to ask for help as we don't know how to fix it. Although it is not as serious as Siu Ying's old bed which has a V shape, they suggested that I better change the whole thing because I still have to sleep for three weeks plus.

Therefore, the six of us, Evelyn, Yuan Wen, Yoke Mun, Mei Le, Vern and I started to shift my bed out and another bed from Yuan Wen's room in as she doesn't have a room mate. We exchanged the bed and i got a new one now. Haha, special thanks to you all who have helped me shifted it. And goodbye to my old one which had accompany me since the first day I am in UTP. That's all...bb^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu........your bed also collapsed ka....amy...you must on diet liau lar...haha......joking joking.......thank god i am not there...o else you guys no need to watch the movie d...just listen to me screaming for help!

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

wakaka...yea..i'm on dieting...too fat liao...haha
ya, thank god u not here..i can imagine that..and if we ALL sit on my bed, it will definately collapse even before the movie started larx..LOL =P

Anonymous said...

dun DIET liaw la. diet wad summore? swt la u dear. ady san choi so leng. boys see oso pheewwww pheeetttt dy. DIET summore later left bones ar. hahax.

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

=.=" very swt la u dear....
haha...humz*

Anonymous said...

ya lo.. later look like yuan wen.. ahakz xD

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

hahaha..impossible la..yuan wen is toooo super duper skinny dy..haha..u r?

twitstamp.com