Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tricked >.<

I was ASKED to return to UTP one week earlier to attend IW meetings. After given long thoughts, I decided not to go back so early due to some disadvantages stated in my previous post. Therefore, when my *head* ask me to attend a meeting on this Tuesday last week, I rejected with REASONABLE reasons. Then, there is one IW family day this Thursday which is held at Ulu Cepor (never heard before) and requires us to bring RM 10 this Tuesday itself. Again, I rejected it.

Tuesday morning itself, I received a short message saying that the meeting is canceled without stating any reason. Hahaha…what is this??!!! Luckily I didn’t rush back UTP one week earlier to be a hungry ghost everyday, sitting there waiting for the meeting which is canceled at the last minute!!

What a joke… Will they cancel the family day at the last minute too?

Hmmp…I wonder…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well...apparently, most of the people wont be going mar..so they cancel it lar! hahax....but its a good news to you right? hahahahax

twitstamp.com