Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back in UTP, more SURPRISES!!!

Finally, i'm back in UTP. Can't online in my room, therefore, updating my blog in block 1 lab currently. Pity huh? This is my second day of the new semester but many unexpected things had happened.

Firstly, I guess all the form 5/2005 SMK Raja Mahadians will surely remember Prashanth Nair right? Haha, yeah... He is in UTP!!! Hoho, i was really shocked to see him in my IMSE class, taking Petroleum Engineering!!! I can't believe my own eyes at first...but after class, we meet up and have a chat, took each other's handphone numbers and head to the next class...

Next, everyone have changed...really CHANGED...mei fang had her hair cut and dyed, Lily straightened and dyed and lots more new faces with new style too...things really changed.

Third, new students!!! Juniors coming in like water flowing non-stop. Met some of them at V2 cafe when I was selling my notes. They are quite friendly and innocent. Haha...reminds me of last time when we just arrived in UTP, not knowing ANYTHING...I was like interviewed by two reporters, lots of questions are thrown to me. I am glad that at least i can explain a bit and help them out ^^ (old senior liao...huhu)

Then, there are some changes in relationship between friends too, some are closer than before but some are not, again, things changes, can't be avoided, therefore, just let it go and flow with it...do what you are suppose to do and don't *step on other people's tail* can already =P

Fifth, undergraduate is indeed different from foundation, i doubt that whether i can get use to it... tutorials are less important now. Physical and Organic Chemistry lab 3 hours each. Tuesday is the busiest day of the whole week as we have lab and lectures.
Total number of study hours on tuesday: 9
I wonder do i have time for lunch??

Talking about happy stuff, I am indeed very happy and satisfied with my room. Staying in Village 5 now, it is almost perfect, the room, kitchen, even the toilet. They are still so new and clean. Very comfortable. The only thing is, it is very far from my lecture hall. Every morning, I have to wake up earlier to walk to Pocket D. I can't have my breakfast in my room too as I have to walk so far (save time), eat while walking to class (kinda used to it dy) haha...

Hopefully this new semester brings new hope and better than the previous sem!!! Gambatte!!!

No comments:

twitstamp.com