Friday, July 20, 2007

Help!!!

Received a call this afternoon…my brother is coming home on Friday morning!!!

Haha…for these six weeks, I only saw him three times. My mum said maybe he come home purposely to see me because he NEVER come home on Fridays. So happy…whenever he comes home, sure got lots of new stuffs, new movies, songs, etc…
We always chat until late mid night and we can chat about almost everything too.

My mum knew that we will surely chat and play the whole day tomorrow. Therefore, I have to pack ALL of my things properly tonight and put into one corner so that we can have the whole day to ourselves tomorrow. Good Lord!! I will always headache when it comes to packing stuff, especially when it’s the start of the new semester.

At the meantime, I am busy arranging my timetable too. It’s already headache enough to choose the suitable slot this time as we have to choose our own lecture time too. It’s not like when we are in foundation, lecture time is given and it’s confirmed, not changeable. Oh yeah…undergrad is definitely DIFFERENT!!

Oh, my room is so untidy now until my father left with two words *so messy* when he came for a visit to check things out. Oh God, help me……………T.T

4 comments:

K. said...

Wow hehe you seem stressed, to say the least T_T

Just relax, sit back, and breathe for a second. Everything will work out smoothly ^_^

♥*

Anonymous said...

Time to head to the *truth*(utp) aka. HELL~
haha but stil okay lah, u moved to new house this sem.. new sem shud be more intresting depends on how the way you look at it =)

Anonymous said...

Just take it as it comes. Thinking about everything solves nothing. One step at a time helps. =)

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

thx guys ^^
i'll just flow with it and hope for the best!!!
haha...you all take care too...=P

twitstamp.com