Sunday, July 15, 2007

11th July 2007

Went to Times Square to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with Chang Hua and Yoon Yeh, what a great time we have had ^^. As we didn’t make any reservations beforehand, we had to rush to the cinema once we reached there. Unfortunately, all the nice places were already full then. Therefore, we bought the tickets for 4th row *Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix* and followed by 3rd row *Transformer*.

Since it’s not time yet, we had our early lunch in Secret Recipe and then back to the cinema with a cup of gas drink. Well, not much comment for this movie as I have not really read the book yet. All I can say is Quidditch is not mentioned at all and it is quite *dark* as Lord Voldemort is back. Haha… as there is one more hour left before the next movie, we decided to go to Lowyat and Sungai Wang for a walk. However, Yoon Yeh managed buy a jacket there and we are off to watch the next movie then. Hmmp, as many of my friends said, Transformer is indeed a fantastic movie, but maybe due to the lack of sleep the previous night, I sort of fallen asleep for a short while…(transformer’s fans out there, don’t beat me up please…heheh…).

After the movie, it’s already 6.30pm. Therefore, we had our dinner in Kenny Rogers and then off for MORE shopping. I managed to buy a T-shirt and Chang Hua bought two but still not satisfied because he didn’t get to buy his pink shirt. (hehe…)

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. We met Ah Peow!!! In KL!!! What a small world…he had done his shopping. Therefore, he just follows us around and what a great time we had. Finally, we leave Times Square at around 9.30pm and I reach Klang KTM station at around 11.20pm. What a tiring but extremely happy day =P.

Thanks lots guyz…bb^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Peow go there where got shopping, he go there call chciken hahahahahah ...!!!! I know coz he told me he had a fantastic night with the chicken in kl haha

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, someone didn't call me eh?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

anonymous~

hahax...i bet you are definitely jealous then =P

Christon~

sorry chris...my bad...i just got to know from someone that you are actually staying in KL...i always think that you are from Sarawak...=P sorry sorry...just don't hit me when you see me back in UTP oh...huhuuu

Anonymous said...

*Humz

twitstamp.com