Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tagged again...for the second time =p

~Tagged by a Leng Lui name Wen Sher~

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Amy
Birthdate: 22nd March 1988
Current status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark brown..heh
Hair Colour: Black


Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Malaysia
My Fear: Infinity...never in peace
My Weakness: Lack of self-confidence
My Perfect Pizza: Any pizza will do =p

Layer 3: Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow
The First Thought Of Waking Up: Can i sleep back? *yawn*
My Bed Time: 3 am ..lolx
My Most Missed Memories: Camping trip with friends and family

Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi!!! Coke can use to wash my toilet bowl de (",)
Mcdonalds or Burger King: Mc D...
Single or Group Dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: XX..no preference
Tea or Nestea: Nestea gua...lolx
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate...dun care lo..eat dy only diet..wakaka
Capuccino or Coffee: Capuccino...but i seldom drink also

Layer 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: Definitely not.
Take A Shower: Of course!! =.="
Have A Crush: hmmp...i wonder @.@
Go To School: Primary, secondary or high school? lolx...got kicked out from school dy.wakaka
Believe In Yourself: Trying very hard to...
Think You're A Health Freak: So so la...

Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: One or two sips of calsberg
Gone To The Mall: Definitely
Dyed Your Hair: Nop.. and never will

Layer 7: Are You Hoping To..
Get Married: Yeap...27 and above
Have Children: Yup

Layer 8: In A Guy
Best Eye Colour: depends on how it looked on them
Best Hair Colour: Natural..
Short or Long Hair: Prefer short. but depends style also..

Layer 9: What Were You Doing Just Now?
A Minute Ago: Cracking my brain for this
An Hour Ago: Watching "huan huan ai"
Month Ago: Memory lost
Year ago: Lagi sesat la ni...haha

I love: Family and friends
I hate: To make decisions
I hide: My feelings...hardly express myself much

Layer 11 : Tag 5 people
*Christon*
*Philip*
*Siew Feng*
*Ai Vee*
*Michael Foo*

No comments:

twitstamp.com