Saturday, September 08, 2007

Let pictures do the talking~ =p

It has been a long time since i last updated my blog.
There are so many tests for the past 2 weeks with assignments flowing in and out.
Finally, I can have a short rest and update it...
I'll let photos do the talking this time as siew feng dear requested MORE photos!!! hehe...

Let's start with "couple" photos according to the arrangement of the events~
These are some of my favourites~


*Mei Fang leng lui and I during MAS...*
(missing MAS)



*Min min and I at Lata Kinjang (soaking wet =p)*



*Nae dear and I during Tun Mahathir's talk in UTP*
(opps, not paying attention..heh...busy taking photos^^)



*Yoke Mun a.k.a babi goh and I after Chang Hua's drama celebration*
(Lily is standing behind us =p)


*Evelyn ~roomie and I at Genting*


*Min min and I with an elephant in between...lol...at Genting*


*Nae dear and I after our Dean's list award ceremony*
(oooooh...so formal..hehe)


*Leng lui Lily and me during EDX*


*Chang Hua ji mui and I during EDX...lol*


*Peow and I at the back stage during EDX ^^*


*Min min and I posing during our jog beside the UTP lake =p*
(posing like a REAL couple eh? lol)


*Got blamed for something which is not my fault ..huhu...it came off by itself de..heh*



*Taken during IW's appreciation night/ grand opening for Malaysia's 50th year of independence*
~was asked to become usher for the door~sweat=.="
(lolx...so patriotic..hehe)


*Evelyn and I (sweet sweet =p)*

Last but not least...


*My favourite "babi~s" family and I at Genting*


That's all for now folks~ bb^^

2 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Hoi! How come i see Peow's photo ah?
JELES!!! lol. =P

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

LOL...sweat!!!
peow is not urs k...wahahaha >.<

twitstamp.com