Monday, March 07, 2011

Chemi Sukaneka '11

6th of March 2011 marks a very important date for all the chemi(s) July 06/07. It's our long awaited Chemi Family Day =D

I tried very hard to wake up at 7.30 am with only 2 hours of sleep. (It was another crazy night with the girls =p)

Luckily, I managed to avoid ffk-ing my coursemates and off to the field beside UTP lake...

We are separated into 6 different groups with assigned colours and I'm in Yellow group! Go Go Yellow!!! The whole 6 hours of the event was filled with 8 creative and wonderful games. I'm really thankful that I didn't missed out the fun and also appreciate the hard work of committees in making this event a success. =D


Although "Yellow" came in Last and "Red" 2nd Last, we are still happy cause we had fun!!! =p
The punishment of singing UTP song to the Pak Guard in front of the Guard House is not that bad =)



The souvenir i got from this event.... Sunburn sunburn!!!! T___T

2 comments:

The Dark Knight said...

GET TANNED LA~ SEXIER MA

Amy Goh said...

hehehe~ i still prefer fair >.<

twitstamp.com