Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rain oh rain

Early in the morning, 6 am as usual, woke up shivering because it is raining cats and dogs outside. Prepare for work lazily wishing that I can apply for emergency leave and sleep for the whole day. But my conscious mind told me not to.

Run to the bus half wet, thanks to Raymond for the umbrella, then into the plant where most of the places are flooded with 1 or 2 inches of water. Had my safety shoes soaked in the water. Coverall was half wet, heavy and cold =(

The rain lasted for not 1 or 2 but 18 hours! and still counting. It is now too cold to bath also T______T oh crap! the weather is killing me!

3 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

hahahhaha. count count. who knows will be till 24 hours.

~CaLLy~ said...

har? u tot u all live in terengganu meh?

Amy Goh said...

@ Lyng:
Clothes can't dry ahhh! =(

@ Cally:
haha, my boss said, Bintulu is becoming like bkt larut dy, rain a lot oh ~~ huhu

twitstamp.com