Monday, January 18, 2010

Cold!

It has been raining since last week and we were trapped in this icy cold weather.

Have to walk around in the plant with rain coat. Cold!

Climbed up very very very high to the primary reformer today and saw lots of steam released by the steam drum which looked like a huge wave of clouds floated by. This made me thought of Genting Highlands where I have this sudden urge to catch a flight to KL and then take a bus to Genting for a holiday =p

Since I can't do anything about it, myself focus and explore the reformer >.<
It was fun learning on how to start up the whole thing and the operators are very willing to teach us the theory behind it =) It was a good day (",)

Am feeling a little guilty of not blogging about the caroling trip to the long house. Tho its a bit late but here are some pictures of it ^_^


*The longest house I have ever seen*


*Isn't it amazing?lolx~*


*Messy hair~ cutting soon >.< *


*From left: Sebastian, nae, me and Sebastian's friend who sings very loudly =p*

Love the song "Felis Navidad" and always keep in mind, never ever clap for this song! hehe >.<

3 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

wah...is sumthg out of my view..wonderfull..
Nikel Khor

Amy Goh said...

hehe..thanks^_^

cr3ap said...

What's this place. It looks greenish and nice environment.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

twitstamp.com