Sunday, August 02, 2009

Plants Vs. Zombies

Just a quick update~~~

I have already finished up all the levels in adventure section of plants vs zombies (pop cap games) and found that the victory video is damn cute~~


There are a huge wave of zombies on my lawn dancing and singing so happily....wakaka!!

UTP is closed down for a week due to H1N1 outbreak. I thought that perhaps I can make full use of this time to complete all the hanging tasks.

But now, I'm so stuck in this fever and cough that my brain is not functioning at all
I'm being monitored by my parents every minute
had my temperature taken and recorded every hour
quarantined in my own room and own toilet, not even a step out from my room
everything is sent thru the door
had all the attention i want but I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE ='(

Fever faster go away please!!! T_T

Thanks to my parents who are taking great care of me...=)
and thanks to all my friends who are concern about me...take care and drink lots of water everyone!!!!!

9 comments:

Joycelyn Tan said...

take care yo~
wish u a speedy recovery
:)

Wei Han said...

all the best in recovering~

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Chiang Jinn & Wei Han:

Thx ya...=)
you guys must take care and drink lots of water too!!
wear mask when going out >.<

chicken said...

weeee .... i still want go ur house visit u de lor ... but cant ler ~~ ^^ ... normal fever nia lar .. don worry ... hehe

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

ish ish...crap la u...schoolmate for so long dy, never come my house also...wakakaka!

Come visit me la~~ im bored to death~~ ho ho...

Jming said...

Haha congratulations amy, lol your body will have vaksin to h1n1 very soon after you recover lol think from the good point

Josiah & Renae; said...

i support ming! lol

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

erk~~ the doctor gave me uphamol only ler~~~ no special medications...huhu...im soooo immune to panadol/parasetamol ady

hermanny herbz said...

Plant more trees to decrease H1N1 zombies !! :P

twitstamp.com