Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lost in the middle of nowhere

I'm so lost right now, lost in words, lost in action, lost in everything i do.. what is happening? I don't know.

Watched "8 Simple Rules in Dating my Teenage Daughter" recently and that makes me miss my dad even more. He is always there to consult me in everything i do. He is a very wise man. However, there are somethings that i still can't confide in him.

It is so hard to find someone whom you really trust these days. The ones whom I trust, is not there for me anymore. I'm slowly crawling to find some light. Hope to get some enlightenment before I went psychotically crazy.

Am gonna suffer during this "puasa" period. Luckily, thanks to my friends, we got to bungkus rice from Tronoh. ^_^ Additional with a yummy skinny maggot I found in the rice. Why is it so skinny? They puasa also kot~~~


9 comments:

siew teng said...

gambateh^^

家永远是我们的避风港。。。

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

谢谢 =)
家永远是最温暖,最好的!!!

你也加油哦.. ^_^

QingTX said...

Tat one not maggot lahh.... is a rice worm. Got protein.
U ffk today. Takper... i forgive u...

Barney said...

LoL, if you think tat's bad. You should try the mee goreng at Pocket C, it has a fully formed fly inside =)

Amy Goh said...

Qing:

Not me ffk k? Car no space dy...wakaka...


Barney:

yucks...i think i should just close my eyes and eat everything without looking at it and think so much!
haha

Josiah & Renae; said...

eh tipu! can fit you ok!

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha...tak tipu..ur butt is so big!! lolx =p

aivee said...

Huh.. what happen to u?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

I don't know, it's like something is missing from my life but I don't know what's that...T_T

I just need some directions. Aih. Will drop u a call soon =)

twitstamp.com