Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updated!

Had been wondering where I have been since I'm not posting anything for the past weeks?
It is because:

1) LAZY...am enjoying the carefree and stress-less LAST semester holiday.
2) SICK...for no reason, the 1st 2 weeks of my holiday i was caught with flu---> sore throat---> voiceless---> cough---> fever ---> then back to cough again. However, am getting better now, altho can speak, but can't sing. hahaha... most of my plans for the hols are ruined =(

Okay. cut the crap.

Feeling guilty of how I'm spending my holidays, finally i came up with a plan! Wahahaha..it's TOP secret. so i'm not revealing it here.

New day, new beginning...
1st thing I must change is my sleeping habit. No more sleeping at 6 or 7 am anymore. I wanna become an early bird liaw, so if anyone still see me online at 2 am please kick my ass..thank you.

So, i woke up very early this morning and prepare for the day. Just wondering that, my vision got blurred or haze is everywhere??


I can't even see the houses opposite, the basketball and the badminton court.aih~~


Okay, outdoor plan is cancelled for the day. Have to go for indoor plan!

The weather is so hot nowadays that everyone is complaining HOT! Even me, who is not afraid of the warm temperature normally, started to sweat during my nap.

It's time to say goodbye to water heater....(business not good dy)



And hell-o to aircond!!



Air-conditioner is very helpful especially in the hot season, because it provides us with cool and fresh air. YEAH!

5 comments:

terror said...

wise decision !

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

bising!

terror said...

keep it up ya ..

~CaLLy~ said...

hahahah! what top secret? me mau tau~ hahahaha..sleep before 2am? let us see arh......hahahah :P o not i FLY to klang and kick ur ass! wheeee

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Come come!!! i'll open the door and wait for you!!! hehe...

twitstamp.com