Sunday, June 21, 2009

A night that I will never forget

Saturday, 20th June 2009

A day before Fathers' Day.

As planned, my grandmother, 1st and 2nd aunt and cousin sister came from KL to stay overnight in my house to celebrate Fathers' Day the next day. They arrived in the evening with their small bags and excited looks. How nice is family gathering once in a blue moon! It was such a long time since my brother and I have a nice hang out with our cousin sister =)

After dinner, out from nowhere, Aunt suddenly suggest that we go shopping at JJ without knowing that we already planned to mamak later on. Therefore, my brother, Audrey (cousin), aunt and I (We called it the youngsters group, except my aunt, kekekeh >.<) went JJ to window shop and for supper. As I have mentioned "window shopping", there is nothing that we want to buy. So, everyone ended up in the supermarket section =.=" And there came the weirdest statement i've ever come across: Quoted from my aunt


If you guys wanna yum cha later on, we won't buy ice cream potong,
If you guys not going, then only we buy ice cream potong.


The reason is that, we can't drink coffee and have ice cream in the same night. OMG! hahaha...we were like stunned for a while. Without further thinking, we immediately choose Yum Cha la of course!!! lolx...so cute.

Aunt insist on going to Old Town to have White Coffee (don't know why). So we just follow =(
Friends who know me well will know that I NEVER drink coffee since the last time I had Starbucks Coffee more than a year ago. This is because I always feel dizzy after a cup of coffee.
This time, after such a long period, i want to challenge myself and see whether my body really reject coffee or not.

Ordered a cup of Iced White Coffee, toast with kaya, butter and ice cream (delicious!)
Everything is fine for the 1st hour.

And then.............................................

It comes again!! That kinda of unpleasant feeling. The dizziness and headache. Oh man, how regretful am I to order that cup of coffee T_T

Back at home, the dizziness continues, and it is still too early to sleep. Brother snatched my laptop to online, Audrey also online in my room, dad and the aunts all cram on my bed to gossip. All the noises, the laughters and even the piercing and irritating noises keep on "flushing" into my ears. It was unbearable till I have to go downstairs to the peaceful hall to have a rest.

Only one person in this world know how I felt that night. (Yes you! hahah...)

After several peaceful moments, dad and 2nd aunt went back to their rooms to sleep. Left our happy gang earlier. The four of us are all "OWLS" . Audrey recommended us to watch a Singaporean short series named "Army Daze" through Youtube. It is seriously a very funny show, you guys should watch it. Each episode is around 8 to 10 minutes long and totally they have 9 episodes. We started loading and watching since 3 am till 5 am in the morning. Oh man! Imagine my 60 year old aunt sama sama as crazy as us! lolx.

After that, their batteries were totally dead. Brother went back to his room. Aunt and Audrey sleep in my room. Peaceful! I can hear someone snoring =p

However, no matter how hard i tried to close my eyes and sleep, i can't seem to relax and fall in a deep sleep mode. There are so many things in my mind right now. Flashbacks...old memories which seems so near, like it just happened yesterday. Good friends became normal and common acquaintance because of some reasons.

Why must these events happen? My mind is spinning non-stop. Very restless. Is this the effect of the coffee? Or my mind is playing with me? There are some things or memories that I can't get rid of. I'm CONFUSED. T_T

How nice if I can lie on my bed and sleep now.
Everyone in the house is awake now except Audrey and my brother.
(still sleeping like a cute lil' pig >.<)

It's 9.30 am now. Im already awake for 26 hours and still counting...
and we have to go for lunch (on Audrey) and dinner (on my brother and I) to celebrate Fathers' Day later. Pray hard that I can survive without banging on a wall today!!



I need SLEEP!!! How nice if I can sleep like her >.<
(and how nice if I'm as pretty as her..lolx!)

2 comments:

~CaLLy~ said...

since no one kick you yet.....
i kick u now!
grr....no sleep..bad gurl...
all toxic in body k
hahahha..
hows celebration?
hows everything?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Next post will answer u..hahah!I know wad to do for etp!!

Build a Auto Body Toxic Eliminator!!
Too bad I'm not in Medic!! wakakaka..

twitstamp.com