Sunday, June 15, 2008

Silence is Golden

At a very young age, i had already found out that whenever a massive abstract "bomb" is coming in my way, silence is golden.

I'll keep my mouth shut, let the bomb explode itself and then i will clean up the mess.

I choose to keep quiet not because i'm afraid of you nor because i admit that i had done anything wrong. It's just another way of showing my respect by letting you finish up what you want to say and let out your thoughts. I don't want to say anything as whatever come out from my mouth at that time will be all rubbish and stupid excuses that i had made to you.

That is another reason why i love the nick "froz3ntree" so much as when anything happens, i can stay frozen and just be a doll for you to hit or scold. However, although my eyes and mouth are closed, i will keep my ears open. Listen to what you have to say...

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

ooo... u tiok bomb?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

hahaha...as usual lo..u also always bomb me de la...muahahaha...>.<

twitstamp.com