Thursday, June 12, 2008

Randomness

Finished watching all my series in a lightning speed...
back to square one now...

looking for something to do, mum saw me sitting there thinking and she started searching for something in my hair...

curious? what is she looking for?

the answer is................WHITE HAIR!!!

huhu...am i that old for you to start pulling out all the white hairs? How old am i? only 20 wey...aih

Result:
1 fully white hair
6 half white, half brown
1 golden (soon-to-be white hair)

8 strands!!! wow, it's amazing that my mum can still find 8 strands out of her glasses.

and then she says: Why am i the one who are doing this? we should exchange places...
lolx..................

anyway, i don't want to be a white hair ghost, maybe i should dye it....hehe (exaggerating >.<)

so, "someone" actually invite me over to Seremban and offer free meals and a tour around, kekekeh, should i go?? lolx...

No comments:

twitstamp.com