Monday, January 07, 2008

Tagged by Philip

Tagged by Philip

(sorry for the delay of the completion of this tag and thx for your patience...haha)

Top 5 presents u wish 4...
1) Health
2) Intelligence
3) Wealth
4) Life with no worries
5) A GOOD CONNECTION AT HOME of course…lol

Person who tagged me.. – Philip Chan

5 impressions
1) Damn TALL and skinny…haha
2) Friendly
3) Very helpful
4) Good at playing chess..(but never teach me de..huhu)
5) Quite caring

Most memorable thing done or given
Always pop up suddenly at my SKYPE in the middle of the night to ask how I am and be concern about me…(hmm, dunno kepo or what)..haha..just kidding…I know you are very caring de…haha, anyway, I enjoyed chatting with you too…

Most memorable words said
Haha…this is not a problem for me because it’s so obvious… “take care” and “see you”…lol

If he becomes my lover, i wud...
Hmm…choose not to answer…(I know who his lover is lah….haha)

If he becomes my enemy, e reason wud b..
I’m a lesbian… (well, of course I’m not. So don’t simply think..haha)

10 people who i wud like 2 know how they feel bout me.
1) GoCH
2) Philip
3) Wen Sher
4) Renae
5) Christon
6) Eddy
7) Evelyn
8) Siew Feng
9) Vern
10) Ai Vee

The arrangement above is not according to any special sequence….>.<

Who is no. 7 having relationship wif?
I knew..but can’t tell..sorry…

Who is no. 9 having relationship wif?
Dunno.. I wasn't told..

If no. 9 n no. 1 is 2gether, wud it b a gud thing?
Well, hard to say…maybe good …

Wat bout no. 1 n no. 5?
Haha... impossible

Wat is no. 3 studying?
Electrical Eng.

When is e last time u chatted wif no.6?
Erm…a few months ago? (If u are seeing this, I would like to tell u that I owe u an apology…will explain in detail later…)

Does no. 4 work?
Nope…

Any of them has any cousins in their skool?
Nope…siblings yes

Wud u b wif no. 10?
Erm.. Impossible!!!

How bout no. 5?
Haha…dun think it’s possible…

Does no. 2 have any siblings?
Yup…

How do u get 2 know no.2 no.4?
In UTP…

Where does no. 1 live @?
Rawang…

How do u get 2 know no. 8?
In Raja Mahadi…former classmate and ji mui…

Is no. 5 the sexiest person in e world?
Oh well…erm…haha…yea…and he is HOT and SPICY too..(according to him) wakaka…

-end of tag-

Same thing, i hope this tag does not offend anyone or create stupid rumors bout anything.. Pls..and thanks…
Anyone who wishes to pick up this tag n answer it is welcome…enjoy!!!


No comments:

twitstamp.com