Saturday, January 19, 2008

My very stubborn hairdresser

One day, my mum came home from work and ask:

Mum : mi, wanna go cut hair?
Me : huh? y so sudden geh? erm...erm...(never think of it before..haha) ..OK LOR..
just trim it...

So, we went to the salon where we used to go...and i told her what i wanted...
But...she argue with me and say no...and will try another style instead...

i was DEFEATED!!! for the second time...
the first was half a year ago..the same issue again, i told my mum to change to another hairdresser but she doesn't want to...she says she feels comfortable with the current one..

Sweat =.=" huhu...nevermind, for now, i'll just go with it..be patient...huhu......

4 comments:

Philip Chan said...

walao... Nice.. So? u cut ur hair short like a guy dy? Wud really like 2 c that.. Haha..

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

lolx...not that short la..haha...just trim the back part nia..but front hair really short la...hehe >.<

Anonymous said...

lolz.. new hairstyle = new amy?.. huhu i want to see also.. but me stuck in penang for 8 months.. huhuuhu

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha...not actually new style also compared to my coursemates...haha..each and every girl in my course also change new hairstyle..aih..haha, i just trim a bit at the back then cut my front hair nia...lolx...

stuck in penang? so pity mer? penang nice ba..with the food all...muahaha

twitstamp.com