Sunday, May 23, 2010

Feelings

Have you ever come across a song which fit the current description of your feelings?

I did, by Rihanna's Take A Bow:

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

And don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Babi when i know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertainin'
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

~~Skip~~

Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech out

But it's over now..............

3 comments:

Barney said...

Haha! Exactly how I feel sometimes!

Amy Goh said...

yupz yupz ^_^
i think it's very common bah =)

~CaLLy~ said...

this babi never update blog...

twitstamp.com