Monday, May 04, 2009

Heart Attack part II

For those who don't know who or what is my baby, well, it's my beloved laptop T_T

It keep on repeating and back to this page the whole night =(



Not even one year old wey, damn sakit hati. I'm that rough ka??

Immediately go to Yik Foong 1st thing in the morning, but changed my mind last minute, rather go to HP service centre as my laptop is still under warranty for 2 more years. Don't know what is wrong...

How unlucky!!! The service centre is closed on Saturdays. Therefore we went to a computer shop just beside the service centre to examine my lappy.


Within minutes, they told me my windows is corrupted. Really tension. T_T As my lappy is freedos de, it's not under warranty, so must fix it with own pocket money. huhu


So, they promised to backup my documents for me before reinstalling the new windows. But luckily, the night before, hin already backup most of my files for me, so, other than those movies, which i can download again from DC plus plus, the rest are saved!!! yippie ^_^


What the...why they described my laptop as DIRTY?? huhu...already cukup sad ler...=( lolx

Anyway, now only i know that i really can't live without my baby. Must really appreciate it dy...gonna get back my baby this monday. hopefully everything went well...

Special thanks to:
1) Xiang Qing
2) Xiao Min
3) Hin's housemate
4) And everyone who are concerned about baby

And most importantly, Hin, who's always beside me when i needed him the most...i don't know what to do without you... Thanks so much...*love u* =*

10 comments:

Raymond T. said...

dirty?? hor.. what u put in ur laptop huh?? *tsk tsk*... XP

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Hahaha...physical appearance la...lolx...

Yalor, dirty till my laptop also "corrupted" dy...hahaha

Philip Chan said...

Da cakap da... HP punya company.. Memang expected la... Apa lagi kan?? Lucky urs oni about 300 plus... HP stuff memang useless one...

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha..this is operating system oh...software problem...
my laptop come with freedos de, the shop fix windows xp for me, got kaitan with HP hardware ka? hmm..

Philip Chan said...

Dun care.. HP lousy.. Makan my 2.1k dy.. Stupid... Lesson is take care of ur lappie properly.. :-)

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

lolx.. u r also a HP user ler..kekeke
yarlo..must really jaga liaw..

u dun play so much game ar...haha

~CaLLy~ said...

Dell is the best!

QingTX said...

Monday already ended. Haven't gotten back your baby kan? Go kick the shopkeeper's ass.

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

Cally:
again, this is not dell or compaq's problem..haha

Qing:
Ady kicked his ass..hehe >.< got back baby liaw..

and it is as good as NEW!! yippie..now i can concentrate on my work liaw...^_^

Anonymous said...

format and reinstall.
simple :D. . . .
you can download M$win from dc++.

twitstamp.com