Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy 21st

Just had a very splendid and surprising birthday this year.

It all started this morning when we woke up in the slightly cool weather, our last moment in Cameron (will blog about Cameron later). Had brunch and down the hill we go! It was a very big mistake that we immediately set off after brunch because moments later, i started to feel dizzy and wanna puke =(

Tried to have a nap but can't get rid of that feeling, in the end...i can't stand it anymore, as there was no plastic bag in the car, i puked through the car window. I sympathize the car behind who might have the chance of covering their windscreen with my "art". haha...(sorry hh for dirtying ur car T_T ]

Felt so relieved after puking but not fully recovered yet. Am so happy to see that we approached the waterfall just in time for me to have a rest ^_^



It's located in between the route to KL and Cameron...quite a tourist's spot. It was kinda like a pit stop for us =)



Going in further, it has a better view and the water is so cooling till we can't resist in dipping our feet in the icy water ^_^



Just by thinking of the rest of the journey makes me sick again, but luckily we bought some sour plum and i just pop one into my mouth and sleep throughout the whole journey. Thankfully nothing happened =)

Reached Klang's ktm station around 5.30 pm and picked up by dad, mum, aunt and cousin sister. Am surprised that they had been waiting at my house since Saturday night T_T guilty...

They already booked a place for 7 in JJ's Kim Gary Restaurant... SEVEN??? who else???
haha...rupa-rupanya it's my bro's gf..hehe...a very soft-spoken and quiet girl, hope to have more conversations with her =) don't they look lovely together? haha...



Then off to Kim Gary we go!!! Had been there quite a number of times till im out of my mind in what to eat but was convinced by my cousin, Audrey to try out the set meal, stone-grilled rice with seafood cooked in Japanese style?? oh well, worth a try, why nort?



what is inside: unagi, fried egg, crab stick, peas, inoki mushrooms, octopus, sliced fishballs, vegetable, rice and special sauce.

It was burning hot the whole time im eating because the stone pot continues to cook ur rice and all even when you are eating. lolx...



Turned off by some broken-headed little octopus in my pot. haha... i'll definately won't eat that. Finally it goes into Audrey's mouth ^_^

Had a very satiated dinner and went home...there is more to come...

My lovely assorted secret recipe cakes and some red eggs!!!



hehe, although it looks a bit weird but who cares? It is special and everyone can get a bite in each flavour AND we can save time and energy in cutting the cakes because it is already in pieces!! wakaka... happy ^_^

My bro can't get enough of the delicious cakes and licks the cake divider =.="



Suku de gor gor...so disgusting...but leng zai ler..wakaka >.<

Lastly, wanna take everyone's picture but they keep running away from me =(
haha..overally, has a super duper happy day and thanks to all who wished me and thanks to my family who spent the time to prepare and celebrate with me especially my parents. I feel so loved!!! XD



XOXO...love u both the most!!! =*

4 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

you puked? wth. pity him wey! haha!

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

ish...who ask him drive fast fast?? wakaka!!!

yalo...quite pity also...no new car smell liaw...haha

charles calvin said...

happy birthday!!!

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

hehe..thx ^_^

twitstamp.com