Monday, October 27, 2008

Goodbye~!

Was very moody today…
I ran to UTP lake, with my expired for 3 months plus Gardenia bread and 2 rings…
Was very confused and doubted for a very long time…
I finish feeding all the expired bread (hopefully the fish won’t die today..haha)
And still, are not confident enough whether I should throw the rings into the lake or not…
I sat there alone, thinking and crying at the same time…
Till the sky went dark…
The moon and the stars shine above the sky…
And all the mosquitoes flying towards me looking forward for a delicious meal…
And yet, I still can’t decide…
Until, someone came upon me and gave me guidance…
Finally I did it!!! Thanks so much…
Life has to go on…
Hopefully you can stay tough and healthy…
Gambatte!!!
Thanks for everything~~~

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

你怎么了呢?
也许,你煮给你这个学弟吃,我会很感动,很珍惜的喔~~

唉,让学姐不开心了,到底是哪个坏人呢?

学姐记得,虽然我还“小”,
但你不快乐时,别忘了我喔~~~

更何况自己去湖边,危险啦!
虽然,我也常自己去的,嘻嘻!

学姐,你欠我一个自制餐,不管啦!呵呵~

假期前,跟你要定了!

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

哈哈, 谢谢你的关心,我好了=)
自制餐?我只会煮maggi哦~~哈哈哈
>.<

twitstamp.com