Thursday, August 14, 2008

LALAT cafe

Aren't all cafeteria(s) and anyone who is in the "food" business should be very hygenic?
Why are there house-fly flying around?

A few days ago, i just went to Pocket C to have my lunch...very hungry...everyone was like very interested in trying out their "wan tan mee", so i just join in the crowd and ordered one too...

It looks like a very Malay-ish type of mee, no wan tan (substituted with fishballs)...

(okay, since i ady bought, eat onilo...) Then halfway, suddenly saw 1 black thingy on top of my mee... can you tell me what is that???



OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's an idiotic house-fly on my pathetic mee...
Aih..............speechless.....wanna vomit......................

Can't imagine...what if i din pay attention when im eating? Then i would have EXTRA free protein dy T____T



P/s: Thx for the choc...still dare not eat...haha >.<

4 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

u want me to show u again the photo of the big lalat on my plate during MAS?

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

yer...disgusting...u got show me b4 mer? nvr hear u say b4 pun..lolx...i wan see see how big...haha...pity u ..MAS also taste lalat liaw..lolx

Anonymous said...

eat the choc la.. become ornament later.. -.- leave in fridge later kena curi

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha..din kena curi ler..hehe
anyway, masuk perut liaw..
sedap oh >.<

twitstamp.com