Thursday, March 20, 2008

My favourite lecturer

Wednesday afternoon...
On my way back from IRC, met Pn. Rashidah (my most respectable and lovable Foundation 1 Chemistry lecturer) at Pocket D...

Approaching.........said Hi......

She looked surprise tho,

Pn. Rashidah: Hi, how are you?

Me: i'm fine...thank you...^^

Pn. Rashidah: haha, i almost can't recognize you...i don't know it's you if you din say hi....

Me: (very swt liaw that time =.=" ) oh, is it? (maybe because of my spec..)

Pn. Rashidah: Yeah, you look more matured and taller....

Me: (Oh my.....) haha..........(the conversation continues...............)

oh well, in a part of one's life, one has to change, whether physically or mentally, i agree...
but...don't la so fast....huhu...i wanna stay young forever!!! don't wanna step into 20's so fast..T_T

No comments:

twitstamp.com