Sunday, February 24, 2008

Am i being too stubborn?

Nowadays, i found out that i'm getting more and more stubborn, not listening to others, ignoring, etc...

Having my own point of view and standing strong on it is good but sometimes we must try to listen to others' to.

Maybe i was much influenced by one of my coursemates that we must always find other's mistakes and prove them wrong...lolx, special theory eh?

However, the more people are trying to explain to me, the more disbelief i became...(depends on what situation and who is the speaker)

Well, just as what we learned in Permata Camp, maybe my glass of water is too full...



And it's time that i should empty them and start refilling again =)

3 comments:

hermanny herbz said...

:) hope that cup will empty anytime soon :)

if u ever need anything just buzz me, i'm just one phone call away :)

i'll always support u :)

cheers amy !

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

haha..thx lots =p

hermannyherbz said...

:) no prob ")

twitstamp.com