Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy holidayz

It has been a week since my last paper on Thursday. Been movie marathon-ing for one whole week now…other than eat and sleep, I stayed in front of my computer, devoted all my time trying to finish up my tvb dramas as soon as possible so that I can spend my time doing other stuff. And yet, I can’t finish it, not even half of it….haha.

So, I gave up. What’s the point of rushing through the whole series without enjoying the process?

So here I am, start blogging again, hopefully can get rid of my temptation to continue my 60 episodes of “sui yue feng yun” …lol

Well, have u all heard of m’sia biggest jusco?? It’s at Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang!!! 15 mins away fr my house..hehe…so happy

Went there on the second day after it is officially open……all I can say is WOW!!!

There were so many ppl shopping their heads off…


It’s very big until u can’t finish shopping in a day, you can find almost everything in there, from head to toe…

*bouquets of flowers lined up in front of every shop...so beautiful*

One more thing which amazes me is the sushi at Jusco supermarket…I have been to so many Jusco at different places but Jusco klang has the most sushi of all.


*so many ppl buzzzzz around the stall*


*there are one and a half rows of these...wait till ai vee sees this...surely she will love it..kekeke*


Finally, at the end of the day, I’m too tired to walk until I have to hold on to my brother…hehe…paise..lol


*sorry a gor..haha...*


Ooooooohh, holiday just started and I already feel so meaningless watching drama everyday at home..my brain gonna rust soon..help!!!!!!!!

No comments:

twitstamp.com