Thursday, August 16, 2007

Heart *broken* :(

Date : Wednesday, 15 August, 2007 5:23 AM


Subject : CarForSale

Message : CarForSale NISSAN SUNNY 130Y for

Rm2200neg. Well taken care of. If

interested PM me or leave a message

and H/P no. at dennis_keong@yahoo.com.

The car is in KL(Setapak) now.


The above message is posted in friendster's bulletin board by my brother. This Nissan Sunny had accompanied me since i was born. For 19 years!!! Well, i can't deny that i had great feelings for that car. We used to travel around Malaysia with that car, to every holiday destinations that are reachable. After form 5, I used to drive this car to go to work everyday. Drove all my friends for yum cha sessions before, this is also my first car that i used to practice my driving skills after i passed my driving test. Although driving the car is not that easy as Nissan Sunny is very hard to drive. (the steering is quite tight as we don’t have power steering) Well, it's so much of sweet memories...Then, when my brother started working as a freelance streamyx provider, my dad let him have it for it will be more convenient for him to travel from places to places. Therefore, the car is in his hands, traveling EVERYDAY until it started to lag.

The moment I open the message, I immediately PHONE my brother and asked him about the whole thing, why so sudden want to sell the car…

And the reason he gave me was that dad is going to buy another car for him...what the....swt...i'm not jealous of him having a new car, but i felt pity that we actually have to get rid of my beloved car although it is an old junk now...Then he said that for RM 700, we can fix up the car nicely but it's not worth it anymore...

*heart broken*

Please don't do this to me....T.T

3 comments:

michaelfoo said...

> and H/P no. at dennis_keong@yahoo.com

That's not H/P number la, it's email :P Hehe...

dennis_keong@yahoo.com sounds like Dennis Ng Choon Keong's email :P

Anyway, I know he is not the seller, just messing around, haha!

All the best to the seller.

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

swt =.="
michaelfoo ar....i know that you are only older than me for 2 months but not THAT old gua...hahax...look carefully...it's

"leave a MESSAGE AND H/P HUMBER at dennis_keong@yahoo.com" le...wakaka

haha, yea, Dennis Ng is almost the same as Dennis Goh, just the surname is different =P

Thx...

michaelfoo said...

LOL, sorry, my bad. I don't read word by word :P

I know your brother is Dennis as well :P Anyway, the email address sounds more like my buddy, Dennis Ng Choon Keong :P

You're welcome!

twitstamp.com